Ready to ride with the North Carolina League?
WE WOULD LOVE TO HAVE YOU
All Middle School and High School students attending school in North Carolina are eligible to join a team!
No experience necessary – racing is not a requirement!
Middle School Eligibility:
- Student must be enrolled in middle school (grades 6-8), or the homeschool equivalent, and be no younger than 10 and no older than 15 years of age at any time during the entire school year;
High School Eligibility:
- Student must be enrolled in high school (grades 9-12), or the homeschool equivalent, and be no younger than 13 and no older than 19 years of age at any time during the entire school year; and
- Not have a high school diploma, general education diploma (GED), or otherwise be graduated from high school.
- Homeschooled student-athletes can participate with Composite Teams and shall be placed in categories that correspond to the grade level they would otherwise be enrolled in at their public middle school or public high school based on their ages. Team placement is based on what composite team serves the public school the student-athlete would normally attend.
Team Placement for All Students:
Registration will open 10/15/2022 and will close 01/31/2023 for the 2023 season
- Team placement is based on where the student-athlete attends school and not on where the student-athlete lives.
- North Carolina is not supporting Independent Ridership this season